Thank you for your interest in making an appointment with Tara Showyin, Clinical Psychologist. Tara currently has a waitlist of around eight weeks. You are welcome to contact us about making an appointment by either:
- Filling in the New Client Appointment Request Form, or
- Calling Reception on 9131 4271 and they will go through the intake process with you over the phone.
Here’s what happens when you make an online appointment enquiry:
- Once your appointment request is received it will be reviewed by Tara to make sure she is the best fit for you.
- Although Tara currently has a waitlist, an appointment often becomes available earlier than this time. We will contact you to let you know if and when that happens.
- Reception will call you 1-2 business days after your appointment enquiry is received to:
- make an appointment with you;
- ask if you would like to be put on the waitlist; or
- refer you to a different Clinician.
During this phone call, Reception will also go through fees and appointment-related administration and will also clarify any questions you may have.
Please note: This is not an Emergency Service. If you or someone else is at immediate risk of harm then call 000 immediately or go straight to your local hospital emergency department.