Tara has over 10 years clinical experience. She has worked and trained in a number of private and public mental health settings as well as private practice.
Her hospital-based experience includes individual and group therapy for patients with eating disorders and assessment and individual therapy in adult rehabilitation in an aged-care psychiatric hospital.
Tara also has considerable experience working with children, adolescents and families with emotional and behavioural problems in community mental health settings.
Tara has been working in private practice since 2006 and has extensive experience assessing and providing psychological treatment for adults, children, adolescents and families.
Her areas of interest include trauma, anxiety, mood problems and eating disorders.
- Master of Psychology (Clinical), Wollongong University
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Applied Psychology, Macquarie University
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Psychology, Macquarie University
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology), Macquarie University
Memberships & Registrations
- Endorsed as a Clinical Psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia (PBA) and the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society (MAPS)
- Member of the Clinical College of the Australian Psychological Society